Raw video: turtles making out



After fifteen minutes of running through a highland, I finally arrived at the finish line. While I was pleased by the fresh air mixed with a floral scent, a weird periodical and creepy noise got my full attention. 

Being in deep touch with the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Zhyl Vern lately, I unconsciously thought some weird monstrous creature might be hiding near me. Although my imagination of how it may look went wild, I took the courage to find out for myself.



The same noise hit my ears for the third time. Now, I was entirely sure about my first thought. A predator-type beast is so close, hiding among the thorns. The fact that I grew up in a village rich in flora and fauna made the experience even stranger. I had never heard such an intense and repetitive awkward sound.

"What is there?"  I said to myself.

As I had the view of the creature from whom the horrific noise was coming out, a deep laugh conquered my whole being. It was so tiny and so innocent. A male turtle making love to its female.





Final thoughts 

Although way smaller than the female, the aggressive behavior the male demonstrated throughout the entire act reminded me that no matter the body size the will to transmit the genes prevails. 

A war took place during that warm afternoon.


© 2023 Copyright by orthodoxpirate.blogspot.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments

Powered by Blogger.